Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Hello, and my fist review.

Hello, My name is Modern Angry Villager, I am doing this blog because I would like to review some stuff I watch and/or play. Today I am reviewing a PC game I play.

The Elder Scrolls: IV Oblivion*

Ease of play. 2/5  Its a little harder than normal games because the main way you play is FPS style but you can use swords and stuff. You can also switch to third person mode, but it is a lot harder. The reason I said 2 out of 5 is because it will be a little hard for children if they haven't played a fps. Yes, I said children.  Even though it is rated M, we all know some children will play it.  It should be easier for adults because they should be able to learn the controls quicker...I hope.

Role model, um..if you choose to follow the "good" path in game, the main character could be a role model.  If you choose the "evil" path there are none but the good soldiers, that I am aware of right now.

Educational: A 3/5 If you kill an innocent person or attack one, I have found that you WILL be caught and/or killed.

Violence: 5/5  YAY!  LOTS OF VIOLENCE! XD.  You can kill good guys, there are a lot of monsters you have to kill.  So I warn ye', if you don't want you're children exposed to violent video games, this one ain't for ya'.

Language 0/5 so far.  I haven't noticed ANY foul language (that I remember) so I can't be of much help here.

Kid friendly: 2/5 (If you are worried about minuscule amounts of blood, why do they always make huge conniptions about a little bit of blood?) if you're not worried about blood 3/5:  It will probably be a little bit of trouble for kids, and there are large amounts of violence. (See the end of Violence.) And, it can be a little scary because of the creepy areas and monsters.

* I am not affiliated with Bethesda or anyone else associated with the game, including the console makers.  Everything expressed in this blog is my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment